A Blogger's Best Friend Award

This weekend I found 'A Blogger's Best Friend Award' in my inbox. Thanks so much to Lori of the Genealogy and Me blog for sending this to me. Lori is one of the most cheerful geneabloggers out there and has a great family history blog. If anyone should get this award, it should be Lori.



The "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria. Congratulations!

So without further adieu, the 'BBF' award shall go to;

(1) Kelly at Herstoryan
One of the first geneabloggers I met, she always has something nice to say and following her blog is a pleasure. Go snuggle up at Herstoryan's Hearth and transform yourself back in time to your ancestor's life.

(2) Caroline at Family Stories
Always there with encouraging words and a quirky sense of humor that never quits. You never know what you'll find when you head to Family Stories but you can be sure it will be thoughtful, intelligent and sprinkled with that wicked sense of humor AND she's a poet.

And a big Thank You to everyone who has taken the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment. I love to hear from you and appreciate you all!!

© 2010 Kindred Footprints

5 comments:

  1. Okay, that's not fair! I was just about to award you the same award! LOL you are the best! I always appreciate all of your comments and encouragement. I am blessed to have you in my life. I always look forward to reading your posts! Thank you for the honor.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I beat you to it...we'll blame it on my kid for making me get up at 5am, LOL! and you're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, Sharon and I proved that great minds think alike! You so deserve this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your blog. I meandered my way here through the BBF blog awards. You have a great blog. I will definitely come back to visit! Congrats on your award!
    Nancy from My Ancestors and Me at www.nancysfamilyhistoryblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess we do have great minds Lori ;-) and Nancy thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comment. I'm heading over to My Ancestors and Me right now. Are you on FB or Twitter?

    ReplyDelete