Many thanks to Jenna of Desperately Seeking Surnames for passing the Happy 101 Award along to me. If you aren't familiar with Jenna make sure you stop by her blog and leave a comment to let her know you were there. We all love comments!
The rules of this award are that I share 10 things that make me happy and then forward the award along to 10 other Genealogy bloggers so here are a few of the things that make me REALLY HAPPY!!
- My husband, my son and my dog
- My ancestors who I am very proud of
- Technology, especially My iPhone
- The great people in the Genea-blogging community
- Road trips to my home town
- Hanging out in Libraries and Archives
- Making things ~ Knitting or Sewing
- Reading a good book
- Creating my blog and writing about my ancestors