Happy 101 Award


A new award is currently making the rounds among the very Happy and Friendly Genealogy Blogging community. I have to say this is one of the friendliest bunch of people I've ever come across. Researching our ancestors is our common thread and we all know that life takes on another dimension when we understand where we came from. It's a Happy thing!

Many thanks to Jenna of Desperately Seeking Surnames for passing the Happy 101 Award  along to me. If you aren't familiar with Jenna make sure you stop by her blog and leave a comment to let her know you were there. We all love comments!

The rules of this award are that I share 10 things that make me happy and then forward the award along to 10 other Genealogy bloggers so here are a few of the things that make me REALLY HAPPY!!
  1. My husband, my son and my dog
  2. My ancestors who I am very proud of
  3. Technology, especially My iPhone
  4. The great people in the Genea-blogging community
  5. Ireland
  6. Road trips to my home town
  7. Hanging out in Libraries and Archives
  8. Making things ~ Knitting or Sewing
  9. Reading a good book
  10. Creating my blog and writing about my ancestors
I am fairly new here and don't know who already has this award so I'm just going to list some of my favorite blogs and hope to discover many more as time goes by;
  1. Ginisology
  2. Family Stories
  3. Herstoryan
  4. Little Bytes of Life
  5. My NOLA Heritage
  6. Tonia's Roots
  7. Destination: Austin Family
  8. Lessons From My Ancestors
  9. I Never Knew My Father
  10. The Armchair Genealogist
© 2010 Kindred Footprints

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it. You make me happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for considering me for this Award.
    I really apprecite it so much and enjoy reading you're Blog.
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete